Newsletters are sent to our email data base- built from the various events that we have put on over the years. If you aren't included on this list but want to receive the monthly newsletter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Newsletters are sent out once a month and feature a 'Runner Spotlight' where we highlight a member of the local running community, a 'Town's Treasure' where we showcase a hidden gem of a location in Washington County, a brief on an upcoming event, a list of upcoming events and links for more information, an event recap where we tell you how a previous event went, and if you're lucky, a discount code for registration.
Previous newsletters are about:
- 2017 September: Steve Hooper / Temple Quarry Trail
- 2017 October: Snow Canyon Half Marathon Highlight / 41st St. George Marathon Recap / Marathon Winners Aaron Fletcher and Nicole Lyons / Snow Canyon State Park
- 2017 November: Turkey Trot and Santa Dash Highlights / Aaron Metler / Tonaquint Nature Center
- 2017 December: St. George Half Marathon Highlight / Clinton Rhoton / Brooks Nature Park
- 2018 January: St. George Half Marathon Highlight / Marianne Hamilton / Crosby Family Confluence Park and St. George Trail System
- 2018 February: St. George Half Marathon Recap / Road Rage and Lake to Lake Highlight / David Scott Tribute / Springs Park
- 2018 March: Lake to Lake Recap / ShamROCK 10K Highlight / Dixie Rock
- 2018 April: ShamROCK 10K Recap / Utah Youth Track and Field Highlight / Pioneer Park