Doubles "Leap Frog" League
- When: Thursdays at 7:00 pm
- Cost: $25 / person - College students $10 (must show college ID)
- No partner needed
- Male and Female Players
- Skill rating USTA preferred
- Check-in 7:00-7:20pm. Late comers may text league director by 7:15 but must be ready for play at 7:30.
- Liveball drills 7:00-7:30pm optional. Matches begin at 7:30pm.
Begins January 23rd ends February 27th (6 weeks)
Begins March 26th ends April 30th (6 weeks)
- 4.0 and Higher
- 3.0 and 3.5
"Mixer" combine male and female players
**Skill levels will be combined if not enough players
Prizes and Medals
- Assorted prizes every week for "perfect score"
- Medals given to top 3 ladder placements after 6 weeks
- *Prizes given to top 3 ladder placements after 6 weeks
- *1st place prize value is determined by ladder size.
- 16 players =$25.00 Value
- 24 players=$50.00
- 32 players=$75.00
- 40 players=$100.00
Unable to commit to a full 6 week league. Come challenge our ladder players by dropping in.
- $5 per drop-in
- League director discretion where to play you on ladder
- ineligible for placement prize and perfect score prize
- Unavailable once ladder or evening has 40 participants
- Type of League: Ladder League, players will be placed on the ladder according to their scores. First week is random and will determine the ladder seeding the following weeks. Groupings are 4 or 5 players according to ladder position and number of players per evening.
- Scoring Format: Players in groups of 4 will play 3 sets 1st to 6. Each game is worth one point. Players in groups of 5 will play 4 sets 1st to 4 with 2 one point byes. Each game is worth one point.
- Doubles Leap Frog Format: Player who scores a perfect score of "18" will receive an additional 10 leapfrog points.