Do you want to show off your talents to the community? Then join us at the Fourth of July “Star Search Talent Show”! The show is presented by State Bank of Southern Utah, and is open to anyone who wants to compete with any sort of family-friendly act: singing, dancing, juggling, magic, playing an instrument, dramatic recitation, fire-breathing. Well, maybe not that last one!
Prizes will be awarded to the top-three winners in each category. Judging will be done by a panel of community leaders; so far it includes SG City Leisure Services Director Shane McAffee, State Bank of Southern Utah VP Jalyne Purcell, and Soul What?! lead singer and music teacher Alice Ericksen. This is a free event, but contestants should register online below or an entry form may be picked up at St. George Leisure Services, 220 N 200 East, between
· There are no age restrictions.
· , Town Square Stage
· Act cannot exceed 3.5 minutes
· Judging will be done in 3 categories: 9 and under, 10-17, 18+
· Entry deadline: Mon, 7/2, 5 pm
· Questions and more info -- Marianne Hamilton, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 489-0140
Hope to see you there, and crown YOU the next St. George Star!!!