Employee eNet Sign In

Webpage Search Results

Can't find what your looking for?
Try our A-Z Website Guide.
...s when needed. We schedule all Department and new recruit training. All uniforms and equipment items are issued from our Division. We spend a signific...
Question: How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
Answer: You can come in to the records department at 265 N. 200 E. between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m, Monday through Friday. You'll be required to fill out a form and present a photo ID. The cost is $2.00 for a standard police report. If you are unable to come in to the department or live out of town, you can call the records department at 435-627-4301 and a request form will be mailed or faxed to you. Request forms can also be found on our website at www.sgcity.org.
Question: Do I get a chance to talk in court and tell the judge what I want done on my case?
Answer: If you have been a victim and the suspect has been arrested and is going through the court system, you have the right to present a Victim Impact Statement. This is usually presented in writing to the judge and the prosecuting attorney and forms to guide you are available from Victim Services. In very special cases, victims will sometimes be allowed to make an in person statement at the time of sentencing. Victim Impact statements are usually presented to the court at the time of sentencing. It is important to prepare your statement early so that if the case is resolved, your statement will be available.
Question: What is a Stalking Injunction?
Answer: If someone is harassing you by phone, texting, emails, by following you or making threats to you, you may qualify for a Stalking Injunction. These are issued by 5th District Court and forms are available at www.utcourts.gov or from Victim Services at the St. George Police Department.
Question: What is a Protective Order and who can get one?
Answer: Protective Orders are most commonly used when a person is involved in a domestic violence situation. Some of the requirements for a protective order are: parties are or have been married; cohabitated together; have a child in common or are related by blood. A protective order may allow you to put certain restrictions against this person. Other requirements may be necessary and you may call Victim Services to find out if you meet the qualifications. Forms are also available at www.utcourts.gov.  
Question: My child may have been molested. What should I do?
Answer: The first thing you need to do is make a police report to your local police agency. An officer or a detective will meet with you and make arrangements for an interview to be conducted at The Children's Justice Center. Another option available may be to file for a Child Protective Order with 5th District Juvenile Court. Forms are available on the court web site or you can contact Victim Services at the St. George Police Department for assistance.
...ection of the City Attorney and with assistance from the support staff, performs professional duties as required to carry out the efficient and effect...
Question: How do I express my concern for an item not on an agenda? 
Answer: The agenda for the first regular meeting of each month includes a “Comments From the Public” item. Simply complete a form and submit it to the City Recorder (forms are provided prior to the meeting). 
...ty cuts, and fills thousands of pot holes in a year. The Concrete Crew performs small structural construction and maintenance. They repair over 6,000...
Question: How do I expunge my record?
Answer: You can obtain an expungement packet from the Washington County Justice Court for all cases that were handled in our Court only. Please contact the Court for the packet or visit the Expungement Info section. It includes instructions and three forms that will need to be filled out by the appropriate parties. There is a total fee of $165 that will need to be paid to the Court. If the charge being expunged was originally dismissed there is no fee. Please be aware of the following time frames: Dismissals: 30 days from Closing date of the case. You may begin expungement proceedings, but the charge won't be expunged until 30 days have run from the date of closing. On most other cases, you must wait three (3) years from the case closing date with the EXCEPTION of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs and Alcohol Related Reckless convictions. The time period on those types of charges are ten (10) years from the closing date of the case. If you have any other questions regarding expungements, please contact the Court. 
...ed for backup on large incidents within the county. The department also performs inspections for compliance with fire codes and provides BLS medical s...
... peoples. Many of these carved images are recognizable as human and animal forms and perhaps early trail maps. Help us preserve this unique and fragil...
...ory that is accredited through a national program called NELAP. The lab performs testing for plant process requirements, required Utah Pollution Disch...
City Forms and Applications
Question: Are medical waiver forms required?
Answer: Yes, in order to participate in this program you are required to sign an Adult Waiver or Youth Informed Consent Form. You will also need to fill out the online medical form.