Tumbling Session 1 is a beginning level tumbling class taught on Monday afternoons for children ages 5-8 years old. Each child will work to master cartwheels, handstands, round offs and back walkovers.
Tumbling Session 2 is a beginner and intermediate level tumbling class taught on Monday afte...
...hing residential utility service with St. George Utilities:
1. Complete the Residential Utility Application which covers service for electric, water, sewer, and garbage, in most St. George locations. Please submit a copy of a Driver's License, Passport, or state issued ID with each application.
2. If you have had prior service with the City of St. George, any outstanding balances must be brought current before services can be established at a new location.
3. All requests for electric or water service should allow 3 business days (Monday through Friday) for processing. Please check with the seller or landlord of your property to coordinate disconnect and connect dates.
4. If you are renting your residence, there is a $125.00 deposit required at the time of application for all residential services. For business deposits please call 435-627-4700
5. Electric service in the Bloomington and Bloomington Hills area is provided by Dixie-Escalante Rural Electric Association. Their office is located at 145 W. Brigham Road in Bloomington. We provide water, sewer, and garbage only in these areas. An application is required for these city services.
6. If the home you are buying is newly constructed, you will need to request a garbage container from Washington County Solid Waste. You may reach them at 435-673-2813.
7. We accept Visa, Master Card, Checks and Cash. Payments can be made online by clicking Pay My Utility Bill under the City Services menu.
8. CenturyLink provides local telephone service in our area. Service may be initiated by calling 1- 800-244-1111. Questar provides natural gas. Their phone number is 435-673-7514.
9. Curbside Recycle “BluCan”. Please have your BluCan out by 6:00 am on your pickup day (see http://www.blucan.org/map.html for the schedule). BluCan will be picked up every other week on your normal garbage collection day. Missed pick up, please contact Dixie Waste at 435-673-5610. For New container delivery, please contact WCSW at 435-673-5813. For billing questions, please contact the City Utility Office at 435-627-4700.
For additional information, you may reach our customer service department by calling 435-627-4700 Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Fire station 1 is located just off I-15 next to Dixie State College. It houses a three person fulltime engine co...
Fire station 2 is the oldest station in the City and has housed the original fire depart...
The Prosecutor, under the direction of the City Attorney and with assistance from the support staff, performs professional duties as required to carry out the efficient and effective prosecution of ci...
The St. George 911 Communications Center is the dispatch center for every police, fire and ambulance agency in the county as well as being the 911 center for the public. Thousands of 911 calls are received as well as many more non-emergency calls and these are all disseminated from our Communications Center to the appropriate agency. The St. Geore 911 Communications Center has enhanced 911 capability which provides greater service to the citizens that we serve. The non-emergency line for St. George is 435-627-4301 and should be used to request an officer for a report, to report suspicious people or vehicles and any other occurrence that is non-life threatening. Things of an emergency nature where injury or death could be the result should be a 911 call to the Communications Center.
St. George City, 435-627-4300
Washington County Sheriff’s Office, 435-634-5730
Hurricane City, 435-627-4900
Washington City, 435-627-4901
Washington County Burn Permit Website
...and the applications are reviewed, the following steps are taken:
1. Orientation meeting for applicants and spouses
2. Physical agility test
3. Written test
8:00am to 9:30am
Team J.D. - 8:00am to 10:00 *Invitation only!
Jr. Development clinics utilize a 75% compressed green dot ball and a 78’ court (full size court) to help players between the ages of 10 and 13 and staying within the parameters of the USTA (United States Tennis Association).
Packages and Sessions
All packages are 6 week long sessions. Your session begins on your first day of tennis. Clinics and lessons will be tracked using a high tech system (writing your initials and date on a player profile sheet the day of clinics and lessons)
Level 1 - For beginner players with little or no tennis experience. Level 1 players will learn the basic tennis fundamentals. Players will learn forehand and backhand groundstroke, serving and parts of the court.
Level 2 - Players with some tennis experience who can demonstrate proper strokes at times. Players will continue to development groundstrokes, serving, intro to volleys and match play.
Team J.D. - Players who have achieved a level of ability that can handle full speed and court of Green Dot Balls. Players will continue to work on their strokes, court coverage and strategy. Players are on course for ATP level 2 or Team (Team J.D. is invitation only!) Team J.D. will run from 4pm...
... MLB. They are held within the sport season held by the City.
RESULTS FOR 2017 FUNSHOT COMP - Scroll down to resources and open PDF.
Whereas the youth (High School Grades: Sophomores to Seniors) of the City of St. George, Utah ("the City") constitute an underutilized resource of ideas, knowledge and experience with re...
The Saint George Youth City Council is a volunteer, service-based organization, run by students from the high schools and middle schools in the community. We spend time every week engaged in service p...