Registration Opens: January 5th, 1:00PM
When: Begins Wednesday, January 25th
Duration: 6 weeks
Cost: Resident: $63.00 Non Resident:$75.00
Ball: Franklin X40
Location: Little Valley Pickleball Complex / 2149 Horseman Park Drive
Wednesday PM Mixer / Skill Division: 4.5/5.0 / 7:00 pm match time (Check-in/Warm-up 6:30 pm to 6:55 pm)
General League Information
-League is a ladder leagues. Players are placed on the ladder based off of percentage of points possible. Players will be placed into groups of 4 or 5 players. Playing a round robin within that group.
- Mixer ladders are any combination of female and male players.
- Skill levels may be combined depending on participation numbers and court allocation numbers.
-No partner needed.
-No substitute players allowed. Players who send a substitute player in their place will forfeit their participation for the season. *team league is different, see team league page
- Matches must be played with a Franklin x-40 ball. Balls are provided for matches by the league desk. Broken balls during play can be returned to the desk for a new ball. Balls need to be turned in with scoresheets.
- All participants are required to check-in weekly prior to match time. Check in opens 30 minuets before match time. Players will forfeit their matches if they have not checked in prior to starting time.
-Play will start at the league indicated time. IF you're going to be late for check-in but arriving by match time please contact your league director for check-in.
Scores and Standings
-Visit globalpickleball.network for your scores and standings. Specific ladder links will be emailed/text after the first day of play. All participants will be listed whether a registered member or not. Registered members skill rating will be trackable.
-Ladder positions are based off of percentage of points possible not ranking. Be sure to sort correctly under Weekly Points.
-Prizes for 63's (perfect score) - League directors will be announcing winners weekly! Prizes are greatly supplied by our sponsors and will be varied by availability. Prizes can vary from new balls, St. George pickleball swag, sponsor gift cards to other fun items.
-Medals will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
-Placement Prizes may be awarded from sponsors and vary. Unsponsored seasons will be awarded with a city issued check. A W-9 form must be completed for payment. *league directors will have form and more information.
Dropping a Score
- Player's lowest score will be dropped after play week 6. *final day if unable to play 6 weeks
- Mulligan score drop option. Player may request to drop a low score anytime after play week 3 and before play week 6. However, that score will remain dropped even if you miss a week or get a lower score.
- Missing 1 week of play equals a dropped score. No need to ask your league director to drop a score that week. *before dropping a score
- Missing a 2nd week or more will result in a ZERO for that week(s).
Wayne P. Bullock
Tennis & Pickleball Head Pro