NOTICE OF WORK MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a work meeting on Thursday, January 23, 2020 commencing at 3:00 p.m. at the Bear Claw Poppy Trailhead located at approximately 1900 West Navajo Drive, St. George, Utah.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Dedication and ribbon cutting for the Bear Claw Poppy Trail.
Return to the Pioneer Courthouse located at 97 East St. George Boulevard, St. George, Utah, at approximately 4:00 p.m. for the remainder of the meeting, as follows:
2. Tour of the Pioneer Courthouse.
3. Update from the Golf Division.
4. Update from Energy Services.
5. Presentation and discussion regarding the proposed adoption of Title 4, Chapter 10 of City Code – Health, Safety and Property Maintenance.
6. Report from Mayor, Councilmembers and City Manager.
7. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.