NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, October 10, 2019 in the Administrative Conference Room, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Consider approval of amendment to the Solimar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
2. Consider approval of a change order to a Professional Services Agreement for additional SCADA and control automation at the SGRWRF.
3. Consider approval of an ordinance repealing the current Title 10 and adopting Title 10, Zoning Regulations.
4. Discussion regarding the City View landscaping.
5. Discussion regarding the traffic signal warranting process.
6. Reports from Mayor, Councilmembers, and City Manager.
7. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the Human Resources office at 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.