CITY OF ST. GEORGE, WASHINGTON COUNTY, UT
NOTICE OF MEETING
SHADE TREE & BEAUTIFICATION BOARD
Public notice is hereby given that the Shade Tree & Beautification Board of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 in the Parks Division Conference Room, Millcreek Facility, 390 North 3050 East, St. George, Utah, commencing at 12:00 pm.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Consider removal of Cottonwood Trees (In Dry Creek/Sunbrook Dr)
Dean Webb, Applicant
2. Consider removal of Ash Trees along River Road between 200 & 400 South
Howard Roper, Applicant
3. Consider removal of two (2) trees at the corner of Bluff and St. George Blvd
Jason Hurst, Applicant
4. Consider removal of two (2) Ash Trees, along Foremaster Dr and Five Sisters Drive
Mark Scanlon, Applicant
5. Review location plan for 11 Replacement Trees along 100 North; discuss type of tree
Vista Del Sol, Applicant (2017)
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the Parks Division Office at 435-627-4530 at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.