NOTICE OF WORK MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a work meeting on Thursday, August 10, 2017 in the Administrative Conference Room, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Presentation from Victim Services.
2. Presentation from the Youth Advocates of Southern Utah.
3. Update from the Washington County Economic Development Council.
4. Presentation on the Rideshare program.
5. Presentation on the Downtown Art District project.
6. Discussion on Cemetery standards.
7. Reports from Mayor, Councilmembers and City Manager.
8. Adjourn to closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.