Thursday, February 11,2016
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, February 11, 2016 in the City Council Chambers, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, commencing at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Hearing of an appeal regarding the termination of an employee.
2. Consider approval of a lot line adjustment for the old Sunroc building located west of the old Flood Street Theaters.
3. Consider approval of accepting the Utah State Recreational Trails matching grant.
4. Consider approval of a professional services agreement with Bowen, Collins & Associates for the Wastewater Treatment Plant roof.
5. Presentation on active transportation efforts.
6. Report from Mayor, Councilmembers and City Manager.
7. Appointments to boards and commissions of the City.
8. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.