Thursday, August 13,2015
NOTICE OF WORK MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a work meeting on Thursday, July 13, 2015, commencing at 4:00 p.m., in the Administrative Conference Room, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Travel to the RAM Manufacturing Company, 3172 East Desert Drive South, St. George, Utah.
1. Tour the RAM Manufacturing Company.
Travel to Tonaquint Cemetery, 1777 South Dixie Drive, St. George, Utah.
2. Tour the Cremation Garden at Tonaquint Cemetery.
Return to City Hall, Administrative Conference Room at approximately 6:00 p.m., for the following business:
3. Presentation on the Round Up Days festival held in conjunction with the Dixie Round Up Rodeo.
4. Reports from the Mayor, Councilmembers, and City Manager.
5. Adjourn to closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.