Thursday, February 26,2015
NOTICE OF WORK MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a work meeting on Thursday, February 26, 2015 commencing at 4:00 p.m. in the conference room at the Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant located on 3780 South near 1550 West, St. George, Utah.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Tour the City’s Tree Farm with the Shade Tree Board.
2. Discussion with the Shade Tree Board on outstanding issues.
3. Tour the Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Return to the St. George City Offices, Administrative Conference Room, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, at approximately 6:00 p.m. for the remainder of the meeting, as follows:
4. Discussion with Wayne Pace on the quarry trail at the Red Hills Golf Course.
5. Presentation from the Downtown Merchants Association.
6. Report from Mayor, Councilmembers and City Manager.
7. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.