Thursday, January 15,2015
NOTICE OF WORK MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, January 15, 2015 commencing at 4:00 p.m. at the All Abilities Park site, 1851 South Dixie Drive, St. George, Utah.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Groundbreaking ceremony for the All Abilities Park.
Return to the St. George City Offices, Administrative Conference Room, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, at approximately 5:00 p.m. for the remainder of the meeting, as follows:
2. Presentation from the Arts Commission.
3. Presentation from the Washington County Prevention Coalition.
4. Presentation from the School of Life Foundation.
5. Discussion on the special events permit process and ordinance.
6. Report from Mayor, Councilmembers and City Manager.
7. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.