Thursday, November 13,2014
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, November 13, 2014 in the Administrative Conference Room, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, commencing at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Presentation from Victim Services.
2. Consider approval of the final plat for the Tuscan Heights Subdivision.
3. Consider approval of a professional services agreement with Automation N Controls for the SCADA replacement project at the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
4. Presentation from Energy Services on the Deseret Power contract.
5. Consider approval of an ordinance amending Title 3, Chapter 2, Article F: Ambulances, setting standards for ambulance services in the City.
6. Consider approval of an agreement for dispatch and ambulance services with Gold Cross Services, Inc.
7. Report from Mayor, Councilmembers and City Manager.
8. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.