Thursday, February 27,2014
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, February 27, 2014 in the Administrative Conference Room, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, commencing at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Presentation from Bruce Solomon, Readjustment Counselor at the Vet Center.
2. Consider approval of an access agreement for the Stone Cliff project. Kay Traveller, applicant.
3. Consider approval of an agreement with the Bloomington Community Council for a pickleball project at Bloomington Park.
4. Presentation on concept of Cremation Garden at Tonaquint Cemetery.
5. Presentation of the final concept plan for the Electric Theater restoration project.
6. Site visit to the East Annex project.
7. Report from Councilmembers.
8. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.