Thursday, January 16,2014
NOTICE OF WORK MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, January 16, 2014 in the Administration Conference Room, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, commencing at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Consider a request from Washington County to use City property for a temporary location for the USU Extension office.
2. Discussion with members of the Bloomington Community Council.
3. Discussion on the mixed use provisions in C4 zone.
4. Continue discussion on the location and type of fences allowed on properties.
5. Report from Councilmembers.
6. Request a closed session.
Christina Fernandez, City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.