Thursday, December 12,2013
NOTICE OF WORK MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF ST. GEORGE,
WASHINGTON COUNTY, UTAH
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of St. George, Washington County, Utah, will hold a work meeting on Thursday, December 12, 2013 in the Administrative Conference Room, St. George City Hall, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah, commencing at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Discussion on improvement needs at the St. George Recreation Center.
2. Update and discussion on cremation gardens at Tonaquint Cemetery.
3. Discussion on SunTran advertising.
4. Update on transportation projects throughout the City.
5. Update on projects in Technology Services division.
6. Request a closed session.
Annette Hansen, Deputy City Recorder Date
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: The City of St. George will make efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled members of the public in accessing City programs. Please contact the City Human Resource Office, 627-4674, at least 24 hours in advance if you have special needs.