January 28, 2023 is our annual Heritage Day celebration, commemorating the 161th birthday of the city of St. George.
Join us to commemorate the occasion with free root beer floats and other goodies!
Also on Jan. 28:
• Free admission to the Sand Hollow Aquatic Center.
• Free admission to the St. George Recreation Center.
• Free admission to the St. George Art Museum.
• Free rides all day on SunTran buses.
• The train at Thunder Junction and the St. George Carousel will be free all day.
See you around town on Saturday. If you get a chance take a photo, post it on Instagram and tag @stgeorgecityutah with the hashtag #HeritageDay.