Was this Page Helpful?

How could this page be improved?

Traffic Questions

Police Department
265 North 200 East

Frequently Asked Questions

You can come in to the records department at 265 N. 200 E. between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m, Monday through Friday. You'll be required to fill out a form and present a photo ID. The cost is $2.00 for a standard police report. If you are unable to come in to the department or live out of town, you can call the records department at 435-627-4301 and a request form will be mailed or faxed to you. Request forms can also be found on our website at www.sgcity.org.

If the vehicle is located on city-owned property or a city street, call the police department at 634-5000 and report the location and type of vehicle. The law requires that the abandoned vehicle owner be given notice to remove the vehicle after it's been reported so the officer will place a tag on the vehicle. The officer will follow-up to see that the vehicle has been removed and, if not, will call for a tow truck. 

If you received your citation within Washington County, call the Washington County Justice Court at 435-634-5728 to get information on appealing your citation. 

If you received your citation within Washington County, you may mail your payment to Washington County Justice Court, 87 N. 200 E. St. George, UT 84770. If you wish to pay by credit card, call the court at 435-634-5728. 

Inside the city limits, call the St. George Police Department at 627-4301 during business hours if your car was towed from public property and they will advise you what the process is. Outside the city limits, call the Washington County sheriff's dispatch at 634-5730. 

If you were parked within the city limits of St. George City, call the St. George Police at 435 627-4300 during business hours. If you were outside the city limits of Washington County, call the Washington County sheriff at 435-634-5730. 

Call the police department at 435 627-4300 to report the violation.

Stay at the scene and call the police department. If there are injuries or any emergency circumstances, call 911. If the accident is minor and/or there are no injuries, call dispatch at 435 627-4300.