2021 Candidate List as of 8:00 pm on June 8, 2021
**Candidate order is randomly determined by the Lt. Governor's Office. For further information, please see Utah Code Section 20A-6-305.
ST. GEORGE CITY MUNICIPAL ELECTION
MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL POSITIONS TO BE FILLED
Please be advised that the City of St. George, Utah will hold a municipal election this year. The general election will be held November 2, 2021. A primary election, if needed, will be held August 10, 2021. The offices which will be up for election are as follows:
Mayor - Four Year Term
Two (2) City Council positions - Four Year Term
Qualifications to be a candidate are:
· Be a registered voter of the City of St. George
· Be a resident of the City of St. George, or a territory which was annexed into the City of St. George, for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately preceding the date of the election
· Maintain residency within the City of St. George during term of office
· Not be convicted of a felony
· Pay the $50 filing fee for City Council/$100 filing fee for Mayor
Candidates must file their declaration of candidacy in person with the City Recorder at the City Office, 175 East 200 North, St. George, Utah during regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm) from June 1 through June 7, 2021.
Per 20A-9-203.5, candidate declaration information must be posted on your website within 3 days of acceptance at your office.