Singles "Leap Frog" League
- When: Tuesdays at 7:00 pm
- Cost: $25 / person - College students $10 (must show college ID)
- Male and Female Players
- Skill rating USTA preferred
- Check-in 7:00-7:20pm. Late comers may text league director by 7:15 but must be ready for play at 7:30.
- Liveball drills 7:00-7:30pm optional. Matches begin at 7:30pm.
Begins Tuesday, October 13th (6 weeks)
- 4.0 and Higher
- 3.0 and 3.5
"Mixer" combine male and female players
**Skill levels will be combined if not enough players
Prizes and Medals
- Assorted prizes every week for "perfect score"
- Medals given to top 3 ladder placements after 6 weeks
- *Prizes given to top 3 ladder placements after 6 weeks
- *1st place prize value is determined by ladder size.
- 8 players =$25.00 Value
- 16 players=$50.00
- 24 players=$75.00
Unable to commit to a full 6 week league. Come challenge our ladder players by dropping in.
- $5 per drop-in
- League director discretion where to play you on ladder
- ineligible for placement prize or perfect score prizes
- Unavailable once ladder or evening reaches 24 players
- Type of League: Ladder League, players will be placed on the ladder according to their scores. First week is random and will determine the ladder seeding the following weeks. Groupings are 3 or 4 players according to ladder position and number of players per evening.
- Scoring Format: Players in groups of 4 will play 3 sets 1st to 6. Each game is worth one point. Players in groups of 3 will play 4 sets 1st to 4 with 2 one point byes. Each game is worth one point.
- Leap Frog Format: Lower seeded players based on the ladder who win against a higher seed will automatically pick up 5 extra points. Players will have a chance to earn unto 10 points if they are the lower seed.