Show Me the Money League
Session 1- Begins Tuesday, August 25th and Wednesday, August 26th (6 weeks)
- Days & Times:
- Tuesdays at 7:00 PM
- Wednesdays at 8:30 AM
- Cost: $25 / person - per league + $5.00 cash per league day
- Tuesday PM 7:00-7:10 PM.
- Wednesday AM 8:30-8:40 AM
- Late comers may text league director by 7:00 PM or 8:30 AM but must be ready to play within 15 min.
- Matches begin at 7:15 PM and 8:45 AM.
- Type of League: Doubles format**. Random partner drawn each set. 3 sets will be played each league day.
- **When there is an odd number and a multiple of 4 can not be grouped a singles format will take place.
- $5.00 cash is placed in a pot from each participant. Top 3 point holders each day will split the pot.
- Scoring Format: Players will play 3 sets 1st to 6. Each game is worth one point. Points will be recorded after each set.
Skill Divisions and Handicaps
- Male and Female Players "Mixer"
- Skill rating USTA preferred
- League director will determine skill level if player has no official USTA rating.
- All Skill levels welcome
- Players will combined skill rating per set.
- Handicaps will be granted when combined skill rate gap is more than 1.5 opponents combined skill rate.
- 1.5 gap = 15 pt advantage per game. ex-each game will start 15-love in advantage of lower skill rate.
- 2.0 gap = 30 pt advantage per game. ex-each game will start 30-Love in advantage of lower skill rate.
- $5.00 cash will be placed in the pot by each participant
- City of St. George is unable to provide cash for pot, participant must provide cash.
- Cash pot will be determined by number of participants each day
- 1st place point holder will take 50% of cash pot for that day
- 2nd place point holder will take 30% of cash pot for that day
- 3rd place point holder will take 20% of cash pot for that day
- In the event 2 players hold the top points, 1st and 2nd place winnings will be combined and split between both players
- In the event 2 players hold 2nd place points, 2nd and 3rd place winnings will be combined and split between both players
- In the event 2 players hold 3rd place, 3rd place winnings will be split between both players.
- In the event 3 players or more hold top points winnings will be split 3 or more ways.
Unable to commit to a full 6 week league? Drop-in players are welcome.
- $10 per drop-in. $5.00 for participation. $5.00 for cash pot
- Drop-in registration is available and preferred.
- Unavailable once participation reaches 32 players.