605 E Red Hills Pkwy
St. George, UT 84770
Monday through Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - Noon
Closed Sundays and Holidays
- Spay and Neuter is required with all adoptions. No exceptions.
- All fees incude spay or neuter, adoption fee, a bag of food and a FREE health exam.
- Any animal previously neutered or spayed carries only a $20.00 adoption fee.
- Any complications, additional procedures, special circumstances(pregnancy, retained testicles, in heat) will be paid to the vets.
|Adoption Fees | ADOPT AT YOUR OWN RISK - FEES NON REFUNDABLE
- Male Dog Adoption Fee - $100.00
- Female Dog Adoption Fee - $105.00
- Cats - $70.00
- Previously Neutered - $20.00
- Drop off fees $5 for St. George residents
- Drop off fees $25 for St. George non-residents
- Call for pick-up is $15 (for residents only)
- Euthanasia is $ 20 dollars for locals
- Euthanasia is $ 50 dollars for non-resident
- Cat Trap rental $40 dollars cash deposit.
- Cat Trap rental $5 dollars a week
- $ 45 dollars up front
- Inpound Fee $ 25 dollars for first offense
- Inpound Fee $ 50 dollars for second offense
- Inpound Fee $ 90 dollars for thrid offense
- Boarding Fee $ 5 dollars per day in addition to impound fee when
Follow us on Facebook
St. George Animal Shelter
is proud to be partnered with:
Robin Kirker and Best Friends Animal Society
Carol Peckham with P.A.W.S.